BoltAI v1.11.0 (build 29)
This release added support for GPT-4 Vision, text-to-speech & finetuned models
- New: Added support for the new GPT-4 vision
- New: Better UI/UX for GPT-4 vision, drag and drop into Menubar Icon
- Added text-to-speech using OpenAI API
- New: Support finetuned models
- Fixed an issue with Azure OpenAI Service
GPT-4 Vision (GPT-4V) is a multimodal model that allows a user to upload an image as input and engage in a conversation with the model. Starting from v1.11, BoltAI supports GPT-4V natively (if your API Key has access)
There are 2 ways you can use GPT-4V with BoltAI:
- Start a new conversation, attach your images and start asking questions
- Drag and drop your images into BoltAI's Menubar Icon
You can attach your images using the Plus button, or by using drag & drop.
Can't wait to hear how you will use this feature. Watch more demo videos below.
In this release, I've also added support for the new text-to-speech API by OpenAI. You can change the voice in Settings > Models > OpenAI
The UX is not ideal yet as there is a minor latency between each speech. In the next version, I will implement a hand-free experience where you can converse with ChatGPT without using keyboard!
This has been one of the most requested feature. You can now add your own finetuned models in Settings > Models > OpenAI
Using a finetuned model is pretty straighforward, though I had to tweak the System Instruction for it to work.
If you run into any issue, please let me know.
That's all for now 👋
PS: I'm running a promotion on Black Friday. Grab the deal while it's still available 🎁
If you are new here, BoltAI is a native macOS app that allows you to access ChatGPT inside any app. Download now.